One thing a lot of people do is to change the upload_max_filesize in their php.ini and go on their way. While this does change the maximum upload file size, this doesn’t really change it when using PHPMyAdmin
You should change all three of these:
Then once you do, restart your web server
If you are running Apache
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
service httpd restart
if you are running IIS
If you are in a shared hosting and do not have root access or access to your php.ini configuration file, then the other way is to create a .htaccess file in your application root and add the following lines (replace the 25M with the value you want to use).
Since upgrading PHP to 5.3 and the latest MySQL 5.5, our Scheduled Tasks / Cron jobs have not been running.
Trying to run the backup manager manually I see the following:
backupmng: Unable to fetch backup tasks from database: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in ‘((-(weekday(`psa`.`BackupsScheduled`.`last`)) + `psa`.`BackupsScheduled`.`backup_day`) – 1)’ backupmng: Unable to fetch backup tasks from database: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in ‘((-(weekday(`psa`.`BackupsScheduled`.`last`)) + `psa`.`BackupsScheduled`.`backup_day`) – 1)’
After some searching and trial and error it is actually an incompatibility between backupmng and MySQL 5.5. To prevent unsigned int overflow with MySQL, alter the table so the BIGINT is now just a normal INT.
ALTER TABLE BackupsScheduled MODIFY COLUMN backup_day INTEGER;
You can run this command right from the normal CLI interface if you prefer like this
Under Server Management left nav item, click on the Tools and Settings
Under Panel, click on the first item -> Custom View Settings
Immediately an exception is thrown
PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to CommonPanel_Controller_Helper_Subscription::getPer missions() must implement interface Plan_Interface, null given, called in /usr/local/psa/admin/panel/application/library/AdminPanel/Form/Final/ServicePlan/AdminPlanHostingPermissions.php on line 45 and defined
[ The stack trace is too large to post here, it is at http://pastebin.com/rXaSypcp ]
My Interface Views are set to Service Provider view, but even if that is the cause it should not throw an exception, it should either hide this area from being accessed, or provide a friendly error message. Well here is how to fix that:
Basically you go into SSH and run these 2 commands, and it will be fixed afterwards:
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/create_default_simple_template.php
# /usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/scripts/upgrade_admin_simple_plan_permissions_1013.php
SSL certificates for certain domains are not trusted anymore.
In fact any SSL certificate installed into Parallels Plesk Panel (PP) 11 with more than a single chain certificate on it is unable to load properly.
The only way to fix it is to switch back to apache using “/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/nginxmng –disable” command.
Apache has a ‘SSLVerifyDepth’ parameter with a default value of ten (10), which means that it will look for ten (10) CA (Chain) certificates. Nginx has a similar parameter ‘ssl_verify_depth’, but with a default value of one (1). Since Nginx is the front end web server and it is set to one (1), it is not grabbing the additional CA certificates, thus causing a conflict with some browsers.
The issue has been fixed since version 11 MU#10, however it may still affect certificates which had been generated before the needed update was installed. In order to fix such certificates run the following commands:
This one I had never seen before – so I started out by looking in the PSA database for any table that contained a column name of ‘%logo%’ – this isnt a 100% accurate test since tables like MISC have fields that are called param which could contain things like logo info, but it was a place to start.
So my query looked like this:
SELECT DISTINCT TABLE_NAME
WHERE COLUMN_NAME like ('%logo%')
It returned back that only “clients” table had a field with that name. +------------+
| TABLE_NAME |
| clients |
1 row in set (0.14 sec)
So then I took a look at the clients table, and saw that it had logo_id set. mysql> select logo_id from clients where login='loginidhere';
| logo_id |
| 17 |
1 row in set (0.01 sec)
With out knowing where that logo_id lived (there are no tables called %logo%) it seems that the ID set it not good. SO lets just get rid of it. mysql> update clients set logo_id='' where login='loginidhere';
Now that its blank, I went back into Plesk and attempted to remove the client again, and this time it worked!
This is one of the lamest messages ever. You go to delete a domain or do just about anything and all it tells you is ‘tomcatmng is failed’.
Well, here we go. You have the error
tomcatmng is failed –remove-service –vhost-name=domain.com
So now go to the servers error log and see what happened
tomcatmng: Unable to remove /usr/share/tomcat5/psa-users/domain.com.xml: No such file or directory
System error 2: No such file or directory
Create the file and try again touch /usr/share/tomcat5/psa-users/domain.com.xml
chown root:tomcat /usr/share/tomcat5/psa-users/domain.com.xml